MSU Extension Help

If your looking for resources to help you get through the drought that is hurting  our area, The Montana State Extension office may have what your looking for. Elin Kittleman Fallon/Carter County Extension Agent details some resources that might help you during this rough time.

Elin Kittleman…health problems. :55

If you have any questions you may call the Extension office in Baker at 778-7110 or the Ekalaka office at 406-775-8721.

Leave Comments